It’s Halloween bucket list time!
Every year, after Halloween (or really, every holiday) has passed, I suddenly remember all the fun things I had meant to do but forgot. Enter the printable Halloween bucket list. Never again forget to go on that spooky ghost walk or wander through that giant corn maize with your kids when you have your list hanging up on your fridge.
Click here to download
Here’s some more ideas for you:
- Decorate a gingerbread haunted house
- Carve a jack o lantern
- Read ghost stories
- Buy or craft some new Halloween decorations
- Buy or craft your costume
- Create a Halloween playlist
- Make caramel apples with all the fixings
- Have a scary movie marathon
- Go pumpkin picking
- Enjoy a fall hayride
- Drink hot spiced cider
- Bake Halloween cookies
- Attend a zombie walk
- Visit a paranormal museum
- Walk through a haunted house (or a haunted prison!)
- Go trick or treating
- Play Halloween movie bingo
Click here to download the Halloween bucket list
Don’t worry if you don’t finish everything on your list. It’s just for fun!
What’s on your list this year?
(Please note: these files are in pdf format and cannot be edited. They are intended to be printed out and filled in with handwriting). Bucket lists are for personal, non-commercial use only, thanks!