Impending snow day getting you down? Let the wind howl outside while you get cozy inside, and make one of these quick DIY projects from materials in your craft stash:
- Valentines Day is coming up, and while this Anthropologie inspired felted bow garland was originally made for Christmas, it would look great in shades of red and pink! Or for something a little less traditional, pink and chocolate brown shades make a great combination.
- Now’s the time to finally try making the Sharpie Mug! You know you want to!
- Another great Valentines Day project is a Family Hand Print Portrait! Kids love helping out with this kind of stuff. Just use scrapbook paper and a frame- those little hands are guaranteed to bring a smile to your face 🙂
- Since the kids are off from school, how about making some matching rainbow loom bracelets, made edgier in black rubber bands with some metal studs or charms?
- Maybe you’ve already finished a knitted project, but have yet to give it to the lucky recipient? Wrap your gift with a free Handknit With Love printable gift tag printed onto brown craft or scrapbook paper – it even has a spot for you to add special care instructions!
Enjoy your snow day and happy crafting!